If you cant be in France for the tour what better place to kick of the tour but in TX at Mellow Johnny’s. Not only are they throwing the a Launch Party this Saturday, there will be another party for stage 17 as well. The will also be playing the Tour daily so “Come in for a coffee and see what the owner has in his legs.”
Mellow Johnny’s invites you and the whole family to celebrate in the 97th Tour de France in our own backyard at the Launch Party.
Saturday July 3 from 6pm-10pm.
THE TV IS ON ALL MONTH
Watch the Tour all of July at the Shop. Come in for a coffee and see what the owner has in his legs. Plus, we’ll have another party for Stage17!
Get all the info about the Launch Party and find out how to RSVP after the jump.
• Take a champion shot in our peloton podium photo booth, and look like a pro climbing the French Alps
• Chalk up the streets just like a real Tour fanatic
• Draw a picture or write a message on our painting wall
•Wear your zaniest costume for our Euro Fan costume contest
• Get showered by trinkets, samples, and noise makers by our very own Publicité Caravan
• King of the Mountain Climbing Wall
• Win cool bike gear with our hourly raffles
• Enjoy French-inspired food including crepes, baguette sandwiches, etc.
• Beer, wine, champagne sold by Juan Pelota Cafe
• Store open for business until 9 – make sure you check out the new Radio Shack Store inside the shop
Once it gets dark, turn your attention to the larger-than-life Alamo Drafthouse big screen, where we will show the Prologue in Rotterdam and the first individual time trial of the Tour de France.
Please RSVP here.